The Data Driven Podcast was joined by Arthur Wandzel, a co-Founder and the Head of AI at Jamm....Read More
Tag: Asia Matters
EP 05 – Dr. Elias Willemse – co-Founder & CTO at Waste Labs – How Do You Use That Data To Improve Decision Making?
The Data Driven Podcast had an in-depth conversation with Dr. Elias Willemse, a co-Founder and the...Read More
EP 03 – Karen Nelson-Field, PhD – Founder and CEO of Amplified Intelligence – When a Pattern Generalizes, It’s Real
The Data Driven Podcast had a really enjoyable and inspiring conversation with Karen Nelson-Field,...Read More
EP 01 – Krishna Kumar Ramanujam – Abzooba – It Should Not Be Called Data Science, It Should Be Called Data Art
The Data Driven Podcast had an insightful conversation with Krishna Kumar Ramanujam, the Chief...Read More
- EP 08 – Iva Gumnishka – Founder and CEO at Humans In the Loop – Something that Seemed Unreachable, Suddenly Became a Possibility
- EP 07 – Arthur Wandzel – co-Founder and Head of AI at Jamm – Where Do These Epiphanies Come From?
- EP 06 – Tristan Rouillard – co-Founder at Hasty.ai – Your Competitive Advantage Comes From a Great Data Asset
- EP 05 – Dr. Elias Willemse – co-Founder & CTO at Waste Labs – How Do You Use That Data To Improve Decision Making?
- EP 04 – Tanja Magas – Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Democrance – Bring Back the Truth in the Data Science and AI World